Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm back - a month + later...

See what I mean?!? I really love reading everyone else's blogs but I just don't seem to be able to keep up with my own. Maybe it's just that I've had all this isolated in my head for so long it feels strange to put it out there for others to see.

I'm somewhat perplexed. I've had my 3rd fill and I have moments where a few bites are all I can handle and others where it feels like I keep eating and eating and eating. I'm still eating much, much less than before. I don't think I should be able to eat this much. Has anyone else encountered this? I've read about the 5DPT, but I've also heard that you're not supposed to do it less than a year post-op.

I will go for #4 at the end of March. Perhaps that will do the trick. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment